Sunday, April 21, 2013

Prepping for AdvoCare!

'Twas the night before the Advocare 24-Day Challenge and all through the house...

Okay, not so much a holiday story, but I'm prepping tonight none the less. I'm starting my 24-Day Challenge tomorrow morning and I'm super excited, with a sprinkle of nervous mixed in. Will I be able to stick with this for 24 days and change some really horrible eating habits and hopefully look a little bit better for my best friends wedding at the end of May?

I'm kicking myself right now, I have so much I wanted to prep for the challenge, and I didn't get back to the grocery store yesterday. Now I'm behind in the stuff that I wanted to do!! Looks like cutting up apples, peeling oranges, and hard boiling eggs is all I'm going to be able to do tonight.

I'll post my current measurements in the morning and let you know how the AdvoCare fiber drink and Spark is!!

Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment